Thursday, October 22, 2015

7 Billion Ones: Everybody has a Story

I was featured by Randy Bacon Studio as part of his 7 Billion Ones Series. Here is the link and what they had to say on Facebook about the piece they did: 

DAVID'S STORY: "HOPE DEALER: " How could David recover from child abuse that led him down a road of drug addiction and dealing? He became violent and turned 21 in prison. Homeless and in and out of jails and hospitals, how could he dig himself out of this dark cycle? David says, "I am in long-term recovery, which for me means I have not used drugs or alcohol since January 31st of 2009. And, because of that, I have gone from dealing dope to dealing hope." Read David's Story "Hope Dealer" here: http://www.7billionones.org/david-hope-dealer/

David_Stoecker_1

No comments:

Post a Comment